What If My Ex Stops Paying Alimony?

Clients are often concerned with what they do when an ex stops paying alimony. There are a number of different things we can do to make sure that that spousal support obligation is enforced. If you’re concerned about that, please come in and we’ll discuss that further by arranging a confidential consultation today.

If your ex stops paying alimony and you need help enforcing a judgement, The Cimino Law Firm can help. With more than 20 years of experience, our lawyers know how to present evidence that benefits our clients in these proceedings.

Attorney Michelle Cimino can help you collect the money owed through a court order. The court might choose to seize your ex’s bank account or garnish his or her wages. The judge also might place a lien on their home, take his or her tax returns, or suspend the person’s license.

Through this route, you can receive back alimony payments and current payments as well. Getting the proper legal representation is critical during this process.

Schedule a confidential consultation with Rochester divorce lawyer Michelle Cimino and let her experience work for you.

Follow us on Facebook for daily updates!